Subscribe to our newsletter
Thank you for subscribing with us.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Thank you for subscribing with us.
Manage your accounts Register
Terms and Conditions
Other applicable terms
Information about us
www.bidaya.com.sa is a site operated by Bidaya Home Finance ('We'). We are registered in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia under commercial registration number 1010432564 and have our registered office at Makkah Road, Building 394, Suite 206, Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
We are a real estate finance company.
We are regulated by the Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency. We are licensed by the Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency to engage in real estate finance activities under licence number [●].
We are a closed joint stock company.
Changes to these terms
Please check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we made, as they are binding on you.
If at any time you do not agree to these terms of us, you must not use our website.
Changes to our site
We may update our site from time to time, and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
Accessing our site
Our site is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our site without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site.
Your account and password
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Intellectual property rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. You agree to comply with any additional copyright notices or restrictions contained in any material available on or accessed through our site.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged and you must maintain and include all copyright or other notices contained in that content.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
No reliance on information
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete, up-to-date or reliable.
Limitation of our liability
To the extent permitted by any law, rules and regulations, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our site or any content on it, whether express or implied.
We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of any statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
- If you are a business user, please note that in particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on our site. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. You should contact the website administrator or webmaster for those websites if you have any concerns regarding such linked websites or the content of those websites.
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Anti-Cyber Crime Law as enacted by Royal Decree Number M/17 dated 08/03/1428 and amended from time to time. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
Linking to our site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
If you wish to make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact email@example.com
Third party links and resources in our site
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Bidaya Home Finance and its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, owners, agents, information providers and copyright owners (collectively, the 'Indemnified Parties') harmless from and against any and all claims, liability, losses, costs and expenses (including attorneys' fees) incurred by any Indemnified Party in connection with any claim arising out of any breach by you of this Agreement./
['TRADE MARK 1'] and ['TRADE MARK 2'] are Saudi Arabian registered trade marks of Bidaya Home Finance .
To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for visiting our site.
Apply without registering
Track your application
Please hold till we gather your application status
Track your application
Do you want to continue?
Email Terms and Conditions
Thank you for subscribing with us.
I accept Bidaya and SIMAH declaration
Accepting of Bidaya Terms and conditions for home financing
I, the client (undersigned?), hereby declare and agree to the following:-
- That the information and particulars given in this application are accurate, true and complete in all respects and I have not withheld any information.
- I confirm that I have read the Terms and Conditions of Bidaya Home Finance and I agree to be bound by all of its amendments.
- I will advise Bidaya Home Finance in writing in the event of any change regarding the information provided in the period between the finance application and date of opening the finance account.
- I declare and confirm that all financial reposnosibilities and agreements, if any, involving other banks or financial institute have been fully disclosed and I understand that Bidaya Home Financing has the right to reject any request without giving justification.
- I acknowledge and agree that the insurance policy is subject to the acceptance and the criteria for the relevant insurance company that will provide such policy for Bidaya.
- I have read, understood, acknowledge and agree that Bidaya Home Finance may refer my information to any credit bureau or reference agency/agencies and/or make such references and enquiries to any third party as Bidaya Home Finance may deem it necessary.
- I authorize Bidaya Home Finance, at any time and at its absolute discretion, to use or disclose the particulars and information provided herein to other institutions/entities and authorize those institutions to provide Bidaya with any required information.
- That I am responsible to all expenses regarding the mentioned enquiries that include but not limited to land owners, accountants, banking officials, financial institutes, legal consultation offices, insurance companies, assessing and evaluating entities or any other individual that may have direct or indirect interest in this financing.
- In the case of two or more applicants, we acknowledge and agree that we are both/all liable and responsible to repay the full outstanding home finance amount as well as any fees, charges or commissions that may be applied by Bidaya Home Finance or other third party company/agency working on behalf of Bidaya Home Finance, in the case where the application form has been completed by our nominated broker, intermediary or Lease Adviser, I declare and confirm all the given details and information.
- I declare to pay management fee and valuation fee as per Bidaya’s Home finance policy, and I agree that the fees are nonrefundable under any circumstances. Those circumstances include application cancelation due to the seller’s refusal to pay the RETT as per the Royal Decree (84/A) dated (14/02/1442H) and any update may accrue on it.
SIMAH Customer Individual Consent Statement
I, the client, hereby declare and agree to the following:-
- I agree to provide Bidaya Home Finance with any information that it requires for the establishing and/or auditing and/or administering my accounts.
- I authorize Bidaya to obtain and collect any information as it deems necessary or in need for regarding me, my accounts and facilities from the Saudi Credit Bureau (SCB)
- I authorize Bidaya to disclose and share (inclusive of Data Pooling) that information to the said company (SCB) or to any other agency approved by Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency (SAMA) Privacy Act Notice: This information to be used by the agency collecting it or its assignees in determining whether you qualify as a prospective customer under its program. It will not be disclosed outside the agency except as required & permitted by law.
- I authorize Bidaya home financing to verify my past & present employment earning records, bank accounts, stock holdings, and any other asset balances that are needed to process my home facility application.
- I further authorize Bidaya to order a consumer credit report & verify other credit information, It is also understood that a copy of this form will also serve as authorization.
Cookies & Privacy